British Columbia Inventors Society
An organization dedicated to assisting new inventors to develop and market their ideas.
The purposes of our website are:
- To introduce you to the Society and its activities.
- To keep you informed about our monthly meetings where you can meet other inventors, share experiences, and listen to our keynote speakers.
- To share information that may be of interest for you about previous speakers in our Speakers section.
- To bring you up-to date information about activities and events related to the field of inventing in our News section.
- To give you a voice through our Forum section, where any society member whose membership dues are up to date can post comments, i.e. participate in discussions, or create a new forum topic (thread) that might be of interest to all.
Let us know what else you would like to find on this site. Your comments and feedback are always welcome.
NOTE: To receive regular notice about upcoming speakers, events or other society related information, just add your name to our subscribers list (see sign up form at the bottom left corner of the page).
The Annual General Meeting for the BC Inventor's Society is coming up next, Wednesday June 5th. The AGM will be preceded by a informational speaker Franc Campbell at 7:00pm sharp, "Perseverance & Persistence with Integrity". Paid, current members have received an emailed announcement.
PLEASE NOTE THE NEW VENUE FOR THE MEETING! It is back at the Confederation Center Senior's Center at North Willingdon in Burnaby where we used to meet originally.
-Attendance fee is $10. for visitors (waived for the AGM tonight)
-Annual Membership is $45. Members have access to premiere website content.
-Registration starts at 6:45pm
-Meeting time is 7:00pm-9:00pm (with a 20 minute in between)